Small Fire at KCC Causes Evacuation

Small Fire at KCC Causes Evacuation

Kankakee Fire Fighters were called to Kankakee Community College Thursday afternoon when a small fire broke out in the schools basement boiler room. Kankakee Fire telling us it appears to be an electric fire that broke out between a new and older electrical system.  The fire was kept under control by school and police personnel until fire fighters arrived and finished it off.  Everyone was evacuated from the building, but no one was hurt.

Weather

Photos