We have our Final Four qualifiers in our BRACKET MADNESS CONTEST AND they have randomly been assigned one of the Final Four Teams…and…here they are:
Bob Konitz of Kankakee has drawn Michigan State
Kathleen Memenga of Bourbonnais has drawn Texas Tech
Bob Martin of Grant Park has drawn Aubrun
Mike Faber of Kankakee has drawn Virginia
Whoever has the team that wins the NCAA Championship Monday night wins the big $500 prize package that includes:
A night at the St. Clair Hotel–Magnificent Mile in Chicago!
A $100 Visa Gift Card
A His or Hers watch from D. Westphal Jewelers
A $50 Meijer Gift Card
And our own Milner Media Limited Edition Bracket Madness Hoodie from Superior Embroidery!
Tuesday, March 26
Wednesday, March 27
Thursday, March 28
Friday, March 29
Monday, April 1
Tuesday, April 2
Wednesday, April 3
Thursday, April 4
CONTEST RULES 2019
- Contest Dates are Tuesday, March 26th – Friday, April 5th 2019
- Must be 21 or older to enter
- WVLI / WFAV / WIVR will EACH qualify a total of 64 listeners on-the-air.
- There will be 8 qualifiers each day of the contest (ON EACH STATION). Contestants will call in when they hear the final-horn sfx. The designated caller is then qualified.
- One of the (8) qualifiers on each station will be selected by a random drawing to win a $50 prize from the sponsor of that day’s qualifying segments
- Listeners may only qualify one time on one radio station. In the event a listener is qualified more than once (on one of the other radio stations) only the first entry is valid
- Listeners may qualify even if they have won a prize in the last 60 days
- All 64 qualifiers from each station will then be placed in a random drawing to select our Final Four contestants for EACH radio station.
- Each contestant drawn will have 8 minutes to call in after his/her name has been announced and verify information on their qualifying entry
- If any of the Final Four Contestants does not call in to the radio station within the allotted time, another name will be drawn at random from the remaining entries for that station and announced on-the-air. Winning names will be announced until we have the Final Four contestants on each station.
- When we have the Final Four Contestants for each station, one of the Final Four NCAA basketball teams will be randomly assigned to each contestant.
- The Final Four contestant from each radio station whose assigned team wins the NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship on April 8th will win the $500 Grand Prize Package.
- Winner must present identification that matches their entry to claim their prize
- There is no prize substitution or associated cash value with prizes and Grand Prize package. Prizes are as designated on the Prize Release Form.
- There is only one Final Four Contestant per household for the entire contest. To clarify, if one person from one household is a Final Four Contestant on any radio station, other household members cannot be a Final Four Contestant on another radio station.
- Milner Media employees and their families are not eligible to participate
- Milner Media reserves the right to render decisions regarding the “legitimacy” and “eligibility” of entries or any situation not covered in the rules
- There is only one major prize awarded to any one winner within a three-year period (Value over $400)
- VALUE OF GRAND PRIZE is under $600 and no 1099 will be issued to the winner.