As part of The Valley’s Endless Summer of Music, WVLI is celebrating 25 years of GREAT MUSIC, GREAT MEMORIES AND GREAT LISTENERS! It’s our SILVER ANNIVERSARY so we are giving 25 loyal listeners a chance to win some silver. When you hear the Number One Song from one of these 25 years-1960 -1985, be the first to call in and win! All the top songs and the hour in which we will play them are listed below. Thank you for 25 years! Here is what you can win:
ONE TROY OUNCE AMERICAN SILVER EAGLE COMMEMORATIVE ROUND VALUED AT OVER $25!
IT IS A VALUABLE 99.9 % PURE SILVER KEEPSAKE!
25th ANNIVERSARY—25 YEARS OF GREAT MUSIC, MEMORIES AND LISTENERS
NUMBER ONE “VALLEY” SONGS FROM 1961 – 1985
(Be the first caller when you hear the song in the designated hour and identify the song, the artist, and the year of the song.)
See below for complete rules
|7-8 AM (1966)
“I’m a Believer”
|6-7 AM (1974)
“Seasons in the Sun”
|8-9 AM (1965)
|6-7 AM (1980)
“Just Like Starting Over”
|6-7 AM (1971)
“Joy to The World”
Three Dog Night
|8-9 AM (1961)
“The Lion Sleeps Tonight”
“Jack & Diane”
|8-9 AM (1967)
“Light My Fire”
The Bee Gees
|2-3 PM (1964)
|10-11 AM (1981)
“9 to 5”
|2-3 PM (1963)
“He’s so Fine”
|10-11 AM (1976)
“Silly Love Songs”
|2-3 PM (1985)
“We Are the World”
USA for Africa
|3-4 PM (1983)
“Every Breath You Take”
|1-2 PM (1969)
“Aquarius-Let the Sun Shine”
The 5th Dimension
|3-4 PM (1972)
|2-3 PM (1968)
Simon & Garfunkel
|3-4 PM (1975)
“Love Will Keep Us Together”
Captain and Tennille
|4-5 PM (1962)
“I Can’t Stop Loving You”
|4-5 PM (1979)
|5-6 PM (1973)
|4-5 PM (1984)
|5-6 PM (1970)
“Close to You”
WVLI “25TH ANNIVERSARY” RULES
8/3 – 8/7
- Monday, August 3rd through Friday, August 7th call-in contests will be held on the air throughout the day on WVLI. Five contests per day.
- Prize is: One Troy Ounce American Silver Eagle Commemorative Round Valued at Over $25!
- Prize information and song schedule can be found by clicking the 25 YEARS banner on the wvli927.com home page.
- Listener must call contest line at (815) 939-3388 when they hear the Number 1 Song of the hour that was posted on our website.
- First caller to correctly identify the song, artist, and year wins.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Must be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license or picture identification card.
- Employees and immediate family members or other persons residing in the same household of employees of Milner Media are not eligible to win.
- Listener may only win once during this contest.
- Only one winner per household.
- The 60 Day Rule that prohibits any one person from winning more than one Milner Media contest in a 60-day period does not apply to this contest.
- Contestants agree to the release of their name in promotion of this contest.
- Winners must present an ID that matches winning information on prize release.
- Winner must sign prize release in person at the Milner Media main office at 292 N. Convent in Bourbonnais.
- Winners agree to wear a face mask and apply hand sanitizer to gain entry to the building for pickup.
- All prizes must be picked up within 30 days.
- There is no prize substitution.
- Circumstances regarding entries will be handled on an individual basis if the radio station is contacted.
- Milner Media reserves the right to render decisions relative to the awarding of these prizes and any questions relating to the contest that are not covered in the rules.